Subject: Re: Sound problem
From: Jurgen Valks <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 1994 11:03:36 GMT-1DFT

> I know that there have been some discussion about this blitz
> sound problem...and yes I know that it will work fine with this cache 
> off thing (which is not the solution of course). So what I'm 
> interested in is next:
> * Will there be any replacement libs from Acid (Simon?)?
> * Maybe there are some user made libs?
> * Is ther any possible way to handle this thing in asm (though
>   i've noted that things U write in asm (in blitz) will 78.4% crash :(
>   
>   So does anybodu know anything about this?? I just don't want to 
> release my mega project because of crapped sounds!! 

Try Paul Reece's library when it's finished, it's good!
Greetings from,

/---------------------------------------------------------------------\
|   Jurgen Valks, Helpdesk HTO                                        |
|                                                                     |
|   Tel     : +31 (0)73-145977  Email: [email-masked]               | 
|                                                                     | 
|   Systems : Amiga 2000  4mb Fast                                    |          
|             Amiga 1200, 68030, 40Mhz. 4mb Fast                      |
|             PC 486DX-33 (at home)                                   |
|             PC 486SX-33 (at my work)                                |
|   Consoles: SNES, Sega                                              |
|                                                                     |
|   Spec.   : Programming [PC/Amiga]                                  |
|                                                                     |
\_____________________________________________________________________/